Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Too long - too busy

Way too long.

I think about this blog everyday, and wish I could spend more time updating it. I am finally giving in. It is 1:30 in the morning and I just finished editing and uploading my beautiful cousin's family photos, and designing a birthday card for a little guy who is turning 2 in December. This time of year is a tad crazy with lots of family photo shoots, editing, Christmas cards and photos for gifts. I haven't even given my own families cards a thought. I do have Avayah's outfit for the photo though. I purchased that months ago! :) (I like to shop!)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving back home. We spend the afternoon at my Dad's house, then the evening at Andy's parents house. I missed not being able to make it to my Mom's house though. :( It gets to be a lot of places to go around the holiday's, and with a baby it makes it even harder. Avayah did good though. She has turned into a pretty good girl. As long as you keep her entertained she is happy. I am just so thankful we have such wonderful families we are able to spend holidays with!

After the two newborn photo shoots I did last weekend. I can't believe how big my little girl is. 7 months old is soooo much bigger than 7 days old. It is so true what people say. It goes so fast!

It is so fun to see her grow into such a beautiful little toddler, but sometimes I want that tiny little ball of a baby to curl up on my chest again. Hopefully someday that will happen again, but not anytime soon!

Avayah at 7 months - No crawling just rolling, and wanting desperately to walk!









Soooo frustrated. She wants to go, but can't figure it out. Both arms and legs flailing and she screams!!!!








Auntie Emily stayed the night with us! Avayah loved it!






No comments:

Post a Comment