Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby still?

My baby is growing up. I treasure nap time when I can snuggle up with her on the couch, and hold her until she wakes up. One of the best advantages of being a stay-at-home Mom. I have to say she is a tad spoiled in that area. Not to mention she is still in her bassinet next to me at night. Oh how I want her to sleep there forever.

Avayah has learned to roll instead of crawl. She seems to be able to roll to where she wants to be. When she is on her belly and tries to crawl she get frustrated. We are working on it though. If she had balance she would already be walking!

Sorry I haven't been able to update the blog in almost a month. Photos are crazy busy this time of year, and I am doing all I can to get family photos done so people can order cards and prints for Christmas! :)

Here are a few photos I have taken over the past month.

Happy 6 Month Birthday Avayah!!!




















Wearing Great Grandma Marson's scarf again. I love it!








A skirt, tank and flip flops in October!!!!! We love it!


















After the Holiday season I will be posting more frequently. I also wanted to add the Giveaway I am doing for Christmas. If you know of anyone please send me a letter or pass this along. I have had a few submitted already and am waiting for more! The email to send it to is andrea@andrealarson.com



No comments:

Post a Comment