Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Love Day

It feels so good to be blogging again. I am having a hard time getting around to keeping this blog up to date. I think some of it has to do with the feelings of guilt. That I should be working on outstanding projects, the laundry, or putting the dishes away. Well it is Monday night, and I am onto my fourth (if you count training) week back to work. It is a great feeling to be back, a very rewarding, accomplishing one. Yes I am stressed since we are at the ground level with the company, but everyday things get a little better. I miss Avayah more than words can say. I miss our cuddle time we use to have before her naps, and our spontaneous shopping trips, with only twenty dollars to spend, or only enough money for mommy to get a coffee at the bookstore. Avayah didn't care, as long as she could crawl from bookshelf to bookshelf looking at and touching the colorful baby books, or throwing the stuffed animals on the ground. I do have to say the cup of coffee I got was rarely finished. Just the warm cup and sips of sweet mocha here and there were a treat enough for me.

Avayah loves going to daycare everyday. Her caregivers name is Dana. She is an amazing woman. Very nurturing, loving and silly. All of mommy, daddy and Avayah's favorites. We visited 5 daycare's, Dana's being the first, and ended up going with her hands down.

Things are good in life. I am soo happy. I have the best husband and best baby girl! Everyday morning I am more excited to see my baby, how does a love like this keep growing, when you already thought you couldn't love anymore than you are. It is an amazing thing, and amazing feeling. I am so thankful for the wonderful family I have, have been given through marriage, and started on our own. Love is an awesome thing, and the "All you need is Love" song is so very true.




















No comments:

Post a Comment