Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Driveway Art

(If you would like the music to play scroll to the bottom of the page and click the play button.)

Another hot day.

I have been eagerly awaiting the warm weather so we could wear our summer clothes, splash in the pool and color the driveway with a rainbow of chalk.





Well we have had warm weather here in Wisconsin the past few days, I should say we have had HOT weather. Mid 90's and humid! Avayah and I played outside a lot of the weekend, she learned to color beautiful scribbles on the cracked driveway. Mommy drew Avayah's favorite things on the diveway. (I think I have use up most the chalk! FUN!) We have a cat, flowers, bunny and her name beautifully on displayed for all passer bye's to see. ;-) Avayah was covered in chalk and has a nice powdery chalk butt. I love it!






























Someone found her nah-night. She adores her blanket. This blanket makes all good in Avayah's world. Oh if life was that easy. I think I need to find myself a blanket that makes all good.


































Daddy gives lots of smooches!!




Flying into the sunset




Love the ruffle butts outfit! It is perfect for a hot day!!
Click here for their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment