Friday, August 27, 2010

Strawberry Cupcake

And it begins. Avayah's first baking experience.

On the menu today. Strawberry cupcakes for auntie Emily's dorm warming gift.

All the supplies (yes box mix) :)








Avayah wasn't sure what to think of the mixer, but she loved to watch it.




Play time while they bake.












Avayah first bigger girl toy.




Done. Both baby and cupcakes.




These are the looks I get from the dogs when we cook. Oh what they would give to get into the cupcakes.




While baby sleeps momma plays. I love the pink and white and little jewels!




And puppies watch every move, waiting for a drip or drop of anything.




Avayah had a wonderful day today. So happy. I sure do enjoy spending my days with the little love!




1 comment:

  1. Avayah sure is a cutie!! I love the expressions she makes!! And I love her little leg warmers! Too cute!! The cupcakes turned out super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete